How to create and link facebook account in websites
Link directly to your Facebook page using a facebook button by following the instructions below:
- Create a Facebook “F” or “Find us on Facebook” logo image which you like. We have a number of icons, to choose from via our “Free Social Icon” blog.
- Once you have chosen the button, copy the HTML code provided next to the button.
Next, you need to place the code into the HTML fragment and place it on your page. To do this, follow the steps as follows:
- Log In to your Facebook Account
- From the Menu, Click Content
- From left hand Menu, Click HTML Fragments
- Click Add New Fragment
- Type something in ‘Description’ so that you will know what the fragment does later. For example , Type ‘Facebook Button’
- In large HTML Code box, Paste your HTML code
- Finally, Click ‘Save Changes” button.
Now, you will be redirected to HTML fragment page, where your new fragments are listed.
To insert the fragment in one of your pages, follow the below steps :
- Click Content in top menu
- Click the ‘Edit Page’, next to the page you like to display the fragments on.
- Click on the page to position your cursor, where you would like the item created by your HTML fragment to appear.
- On ‘Editor Toolbar’ click ‘HTML’ button.
- A new window will pop-up, from that ‘Select HTML Fragment’ drop down menu, choose the HTML fragment you like to add.
- Finally, Click ‘Insert’ button to add it to the page.